Monday, April 20, 2009

Titanic


This is a picture, I drew of the Titanic.

I did the best I could to make it look just like her. I gave bit of an imagination to Titanic, that she and the other ships and boats had opinions and emotions, for example, I gave the Titanic huge beautiful eyes, and a friendly smile at the middle of Titanic's bow, so the whole life-like is Titanic, itself.

I also drew the two main characters from the Titanic movie, Jack and Rose.

I felt like I really needed to draw them, and that's what I did. I drew them very adorable looking, and very manga-cartoony.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Gen! very adorable. I can see your 'Titanic' as a manga-cartoony movie version. Very cool. My older daughter Karrina loves anything Titanic. She built a titanic from a kit that one glues together and paints. She has many books and postcards, menus etc.
    Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I really like your art!

    ReplyDelete